VGA Cable Assembly 2
PGC Wire and Cable, LLC is an industry leader in manufacturing a VGA cable assembly from prototype through production quantities. The team has years of experience building VGA cable assemblies that are used to transmit video signals. PGC Wire & Cable has manufactured VGA cable assemblies for industries including medical, audio and visual equipment, and defense. Our extensive industry expertise means the PGC Wire and Cable team is able to manufacture the VGA cable assembly to your detailed specifications and are able to provide manufacturing engineering or design guidance to ensure the parts meet your business requirements.
PGC Wire and Cable is ISO 9001:2015 and ITAR certified, UL approved, and IPC/WHMA-A-620 Compliant Class II and committed to quality, customer service, and on-time delivery.
Advantages of PGC Wire and Cable
- 48-hour Quotes
- 100 years Industry and Project Management Expertise
- Industry knowledge to source custom components and substitution recommendations of hard-to-source custom components
- Ability to scale with your project from prototype through production
- Established Offshore Manufacturing Capabilities for high-volume production orders
PGC Wire and Cable Specializes in:
- Computer Cabling Equipment
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Medical Devices
Start Your Project With PGC Wire and Cable:
If you are looking to get a quote on your custom cable assembly contact us and provide your bill of materials (BOM), wire run list, and assembly drawings. One of our industry experts will follow-up and provide a quote within 48 hours.